Stacy Lee

I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
Marvelous are Your works,
And that my soul knows very well.
~Psalm 139:14

How strange and marvelous are the works of the Great God that we serve! His love is never ending and full of compassion. His beauty is unsurpassed, and His presence brings wholeness. He is mighty in all His ways and wondrous are all His works! His faithfulness is infinite, and His power cannot be matched. His lovingkindness is overwhelming, and His mercy is heart wrenching. He is perfect in all His ways and glorious is His Name in all the earth! The Heavens declare His majesty and are full of His Glory. He has touched my heart, and my prayer is that He has touched yours. O, praise Him, in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ our Lord!
Labels: , | edit post
1 Response
  1. SOSauge Says:

    "Divinely inspired" this is beautiful....