Stacy Lee

Here is the cover and several other images in the calendar. Click any image to preview the entire product.









God has been good and faithful to me this summer by teaching me so many new things--especially about His Grace and Love. I look forward to the rest of the year in having these themes show up in the artwork and in the blog posts. I'm praying for a new level in the art and in my heart because I believe He wants to take it there. I dedicate this calendar to our faithful Heavenly Father. I'm so thankful for His Love and His Grace!

How great is the love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God! And that is what we are! 1 John 3:1a

Enjoy the rest of the summer--it will be gone before you know it! I pray you all are well!

Bookmark and Share
0 Responses