Stacy Lee

Leap of Faith

Then he touched their eyes and said, "According to your faith will it be done to you." ~Matthew 9:29

Don't we all wish we could have a little more faith? I'm in a season where God is making it clear that I must expect Him to do great things--things far beyond what I could have imagined or thought in my own mind (Isaiah 64:4). Welcome to the harvest (although I'm not quite seeing it yet). But God wants us to BELIEVE Him for one! You can trust Me; I am faithful, He says.

I love the above Matthew scripture because faith depends so much on our perspective and how we see. Lord, open up our eyes so we can SEE! Perspective is everything! We have to get God's perspective on our lives--now, in the past and future. With His perspective we see things clearly through the light of His Truth (which sets us free to dance) and not through the lens of Satan's lies.

Our satisfaction and joy should come from God alone (not from our circumstances) and if you aren't feeling it-- I promise you there is a lie from the enemy that you are believing. Go to God and ask Him to reveal that lie (or lies). Ask Him to help you come clean. Once you have accepted the truth, you are free to love, laugh and dance no matter how bad your circumstances may be. I learned this in the valley. I learned it the hard way, but I'm so glad I finally learned. I pray what I learned with help you too?

Are you ready to believe God for something bigger, greater? Take a leap of faith--believe and obey. I think we will all be blown away by what our Great God can do :)

Yet I am confident I will see the Lord’s goodness
while I am here in the land of the living.

Wait patiently for the Lord.
Be brave and courageous.
Yes, wait patiently for the Lord. ~Psalm 27:13-15

Bookmark and Share
0 Responses