Stacy Lee

Transformation


Unless the LORD builds the house,
They labor in vain who build it;
Unless the LORD guards the city,
The watchman stays awake in vain.
~Psalm 127:1

The process of Transformation is not an easy process. It seems as though God tears us down only to rebuild us brick by brick. I've been in the process of learning to let go of my circumstances and allowing God to transform me by them and in the midst of Him. One thing remains the same: I can trust Him to be faithful.

As God rebuilds me and my life, I can start to see light breaking through on the horizon. I can see Him through the joy, the pain, the tears and the dark. I can begin to rest and join Him on this journey as He orders my steps and rebuilds my walls that were once torn down. I can learn to let go and trust Him to strategically rearrange my circumstances for me and my transformation and never against me.

I look back and see the self-condemnation combined with the distrust that I have often felt during this time. I realize now how Satanic it all is. I realize now that God is the Master Author and Master Planner. Surely He can and has done a work--not just in my life, but in yours as well--that only He could be in control of. I realize how powerful and strong His wisdom is. I realize how it all weaves together into a flow in His perfect timing and I look back and I'm not who I used to be. I'm so much better. Surely, the more I become like Christ the more alive I become. Surely by saying NO to sin and YES to God I become more and more alive and death looses his angry grip on me.

Thank you God for being the Author of our lives and of our faith. Just like the picture above shows He orders our steps and our circumstances to transform us into someone more alive--someone more like Jesus. With each step death has to surrender as more life is poured into us.

Thank you God for the painful process of Transformation. Thank you for teaching me and the others here to wait for You, watch for You, bless You and perhaps most importantly trust You on this journey. Thank you God for molding and shaping our faith in a way that pleases You and makes us more alive in You. Thank you God for it all. Even when it's painful, there is so much Grace. Thank you God for the Grace. Thank you for You.
In Jesus Name, Amen.



Bookmark and Share
2 Responses
  1. marygems Says:

    Enter your zip code here 5024
    This post mirrors my experience also- and the prayer was said with a resounding AMEN. Thank you for this- people who can write are such a blessing to me because you put into words thoughts that run around my brain- and when I see the words I get clarity.
    God Bless you as you continue to bless me with your posts!
    My fave scripture of late has been: These light afflictions are BUT FOR A MOMENT, but are working for us an exceeding weight of GLORY.
    That makes the suffering and pain a little less arduous for me!!


  2. Stacy Lee Says:

    Thank you for your comment Mary! I know exactly how you feel. Also, thank you for that scripture. It has encouraged me today!