Stacy Lee

Eve's Garden


This artwork is about God restoring and redeeming Eve. Although she fell and was kicked out of the Garden of Eden, God is building her an even better garden where she will live forever. This time nothing will be able to tempt her to fall because of the sacrifice Jesus made for her on the cross.
His Promise:
For I will set My eyes on them for good, and I will bring them back to this land; I will build them and not pull them down, and I will plant them and not pluck them up. ~Jeremiah 24:6
God reminded me of how He sees His beautiful creation during the creation of this piece. It's so sad to see so many women struggle with their appearance in light of knowing how beautiful they really are in the eyes of God. I hope this piece will encourage women when they see this artwork. This is how God sees you! You are beautiful-- your spirit is overflowing with His love and mercy! And to go along with it, He is building you a beautiful garden that will never be destroyed by the enemy. You can count on it :)
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! See you next year :)

Bookmark and Share
1 Response
  1. Hello, I stumbled across your site and you are AMAZING!!!! I was wondering if I could somehow get permission to use this or one of your other pieces to upload as an image for my new Kindle cover. Please let me know, I would love to make your work into this kind of display!