Stacy Lee
Surely He has borne our griefs
And carried our sorrows;
Yet we esteemed Him stricken,
Smitten by God, and afflicted.
But He was wounded for our transgressions,
He was bruised for our iniquities;
The chastisement for our peace was upon Him,
And by His stripes we are healed. ~Isaiah 53:4&5

By His stripes we are healed because of the power of the resurrection. Come to the water that only Jesus Christ can offer. His wounds are our own iniquities and our own afflictions, and the water that pours out from His wounds brings life and life abundantly. Jesus cannot set us free until we are willing to let Him. We have to take the first step to come to the water, and let Him enter in to heal us. Jesus carried our sorrows so we don't have too. Let us come and allow Him to abide in us and us in Him so that He can set us free from pain and bondage.

As a woman, I look to Jesus as my Healer Husband. He is my first love. I find that the more I pursue after His own heart, He has been pursuing after mine all the more.

Let us come to the fountain that poured out on the cross and by the power of the resurrection. Let us come to be healed. Let us come to be immersed in His Grace and His Goodness. Let us fall in love again with our first love, our healer, our Jesus.

Lead me to the cross where Your Love poured out
Bring me to my knees, Lord I lay me down
Rid me of myself, I belong to You
Labels: , , | edit post
0 Responses