Stacy Lee
The past several years of my life have been... interesting. At least, that's the most positive way I can put it. I'm amazed at how God has transformed me through the devastation and the pain. I suppose the biggest thing I've learned is how God has His hand in *everything.* The steps of the righteous ARE ordered by the Lord. I know now that He is in fact the author and the finisher of our faith. God has been building up a solid rock of faith in my life during the last few years. Perhaps He has done the same with you. I learned that faith is not built on the mountaintop of Glory but in the valley of destruction. God is a hurricane. A loving one. Fierce--but loving.

So with a new decade upon us, I leave us with two images (perhaps the last 2 that will be created this year-- depending on how my week goes). I know for me, the first one represents the last few years of my life and the second one represents what is to come in His perfect timing. I pray the Lord will speak to you through these images-- wherever you are in your walk with Him.

Double for all Her Sins

Speak tenderly to Jerusalem,
and proclaim to her
that her hard service has been completed,
that her sin has been paid for,
that she has received from the LORD’s hand
double for all her sins.
~Isaiah 40:2


Pursued by Glory

And all these blessings shall come upon you and overtake you, because you obey the voice of the LORD your God. ~Deuteronomy 28:2


All the GLORY goes to God. May He get the glory out of our lives in 2010! Amen.

Bookmark and Share

6 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    StaceyLee, you are right about how God builds, strengthens our faith. I know from personal experience. Having gone through a painful divorce when my wife of 20 years left me for another man certainly tested my faith. But by turning to God instead of from Him brought me and my kids through victoriously. Now I am blessed with a great wife whom my children love and receive love from. (Between us we have 5 kids.)
    Anyway, your art speaks to my spirit and is very high level quality. I don't always comment but, always check it out. Continue to keep close to the Lord and He will continue to build you up produce beautiful art through you.
    God bless!
    Pal


  2. Stacy Lee Says:

    Thank you Pal-- your words are so encouraging. I can relate to your pain. Thank you for posting and for reading. May God continue to bless your faithfulness to Him in 2010!


  3. Kathleen Says:

    Beautiful artwork - Praising the Lord for your talent and your sharing!


  4. Mary Says:

    Thank you for pointing us to the source of our strength, and healing.

    I hope you had a wonderful Christmas, and wishing you a blessed New Year!


  5. Anonymous Says:

    It is extremely interesting for me to read that article. Thanx for it. I like such topics and everything connected to this matter. I definitely want to read a bit more on that blog soon.


  6. Anonymous Says:

    Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!