Stacy Lee
Thank you all so much for your support on the last post. Your encouragement is very inspiring and it keeps me going :). In response, I've finally created a art and scripture book of all my most popular works. Of course, God gets all the Glory and credit! I'm amazed at what He will do through us if we only let Him.

The book was created to look like a scrap book of art and scripture. It takes you on a journey through images and God's Word. I hope you will apply it to your own life and your own spiritual journey. Let God speak to you through it. I was going to dedicate the book to God, but He stopped me. He told me that this was His gift to me and many others. As much as we try to do something for Him, He instead does something for us.

I just got my copy in the mail today and it looks great in print!

Book Details:

Printed on Premium paper; 74 pages; 8" X 10" Landscape
Softcover, Hardcover (Dustjacket), and Hardcover (Imagewrap) are all available.


Sample Pages:







***I hope to get a new post, with new artwork and insights of what I've learned along the way, up soon*** Happy 2010!

Bookmark and Share

Labels: , | edit post
1 Response
  1. Kathleen Says:

    What a blessing! Lovely artwork and I really like the look of your book. PTL - to His glory - hope it goes very well for you =)