Stacy Lee

He calls me Beloved


I am my beloved’s,
And my beloved is mine.
~Song of Songs 6:3

He calls me beloved.... He calls me daughter.... He calls me friend

I've been meditating on God's love lately. He's made it clear that the love He pours into us we give back to Him in the greatest commandment: "Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength." ~Mark 12:30

He's made it clear to me that He hears every prayer that we pray and He always answers every prayer at the very best time. He reminded me of prayers I prayed for as a child that still have not been answered. He told me He does not forget like humans do. He will answer our childhood prayers at the perfect time. It may be 20 years later but God is always on time for what is best for us.

He has also reminded me that His commandments are for our own protection. If God says "no" then it is for your own benefit and for His Glory to stop. He loves us so much that He directs our decisions in life so we can make wise choices. If God says, "wait" then it is for your own benefit to wait.

We give back thanks and love through praise. Perhaps the girl in the art above is praising God and giving thanks for all the love and care He has shown her over the years. That is what my heart is telling me.

Lord, help us to love and care for others in the same way you have done for us. In Jesus Name, Amen.


Bookmark and Share

Labels: , , | edit post
1 Response
  1. Mary Says:

    Yes!
    Stacy Lee, what a beautiful work of art this is!

    Blessings!