Stacy Lee

A Covenant of Peace

“For this is like the waters of Noah to Me;
For as I have sworn
That the waters of Noah would no longer cover the earth,
So have I sworn
That I would not be angry with you, nor rebuke you.
For the mountains shall depart
And the hills be removed,
But My kindness shall not depart from you,
Nor shall My covenant of peace be removed,”
Says the LORD, who has mercy on you.
~Isaiah 54:9-10

I've realized that God has promised me peace as long as I stay with Him and view things the way He would have me see them. Every problem or trouble is not an annoyance but an opportunity for God to come through. An opportunity to come to Him in His refuge and dwell there under the safety of His wings. An opportunity for God to move as He sees fit and when He sees fit. An opportunity to see His loving care for me and for the people I love. An opportunity. Not a hassle.

What has God promised you?

My prayer is that we would put everything in His perspective and see things the way He does. I've realized that I don't have to wait until the harvest to be fed--I am fed simply by doing His Will and delighting in Him. He is a good God!


Bookmark and Share

0 Responses