Stacy Lee

His Highest Joy

May my tongue cling to the roof of my mouth
if I do not remember you,
if I do not consider Jerusalem
my highest joy. ~Psalm 137:6

Seasons of waiting are difficult. Whether it is a test of time, love, patience, etc, they are hard. I believe God uses these times to really stretch us and see if doubt or faith is in our hearts. During seasons of waiting, I like to reflect on who God is. Particularly His goodness. Our God is Jehovah Jireh--the One who Sees or the Lord Who Will See Too It or the Lord Who Provides. Our God is Provider. There is no other provider outside of Him. When we reflect on God's character and who He is our doubt begins to fade, and we begin to see the sun again. Let us rest in His presence. We don't have to worry, stress, freak out, or doubt. We can begin to trust Him and rest in His promises and grace. He is a good God, and He will give us the strength and faith to wait.

Thank you, God, for your provision. Amen.


Bookmark and Share
0 Responses