Stacy Lee

He Gave Me Pearls for Winter



Joyful is the person who finds wisdom, the one who gains understanding. ~Proverbs 3:13

The pearls in this artwork represent wisdom.

Praise God for Wisdom! Wisdom is such a great gift. I realize that the more I pray for wisdom, God is really saying to me that He wants me to be happy, so I need to pray for more wisdom! The Bible says that the person who finds wisdom is happy. So 2013 brings refreshment of the abundance of wisdom that God freely provides to whoever asks! God has been giving me Words of Wisdom regarding truth and words that are spoken out loud. James 3:6 says, "The tongue also is a fire, a world of evil among the parts of the body. It corrupts the whole person, sets the whole course of his life on fire, and is itself set on fire by hell." What lies have we believed from the enemy? God wants to set us free from words of death that may have been spoken over us in our past or present. My prayer is that God would reveal to us these words and replace them with His abundant Word of LOVE, LIFE, PEACE, JOY, and RESTORATION. God can birth movements in His people with just one Word! I would encourage you to pray and seek the Lord's face. What agreements have you made with the enemy? What lies do you need to reject and replace with God's truth? What Word of Wisdom is God giving to you for 2013?


May God bless you and continue to work in you to restore you!


Bookmark and Share
3 Responses
  1. Esther Says:

    This piece of art is so very moving... It has a life of its own... It is such a Word of the Lord for my life presently... Wow... I want more of Gods Wisdom... Thanks so much!


  2. The wisdom of God and the power of the spoken word- two of my favorite topics- thank you for sharing


  3. Linda Says:

    Beautiful! You have a lovely blog.