Stacy Lee

Had I Not Believed

I would have lost heart, unless I had believed
That I would see the goodness of the LORD
In the land of the living.
~Psalm 27:13

I was having a rough day-- spiritually-- when I was creating this. I decided to get it all out in the artwork. The Lord honored my requested and this came out. It's confirmation in a way. I think some times we get so on edge about different circumstances in our lives that we can start to feel we are off track. After this was created, I knew I wasn't off the mark but right on it instead. What peace came over me to know I'm where He wants me to be. It's a waiting game most of the time (it seems) but this valley, too, shall pass until the Lord gives me clarity on the next great thing He has up His sleeve.

Ultimately, I’m amazed that God still moves through me even in times I don’t feel at all on the mark. Maybe I’m closer than I appear to be. Maybe you also feel the same?

Bookmark and Share

2 Responses
  1. Mary Says:

    I am finding God keeps working even when I don't see it or feel it.

    Blessings!


  2. Anonymous Says:

    It is very interesting for me to read this article. Thanks for it. I like such topics and anything that is connected to this matter. BTW, try to add some pics :).