Stacy Lee
Unto Us a Child is Born sticker
Unto Us a Child is Born by StacyLeeArt

I want to wish you all a very Merry Christmas! 2010 has been a year of rebuilding and reforming for me... perhaps it has been for you as well. As the new year approaches, let us set our hearts on Jesus Christ. My prayer is that we will all surrender our plans for 2011 and let God have His way with us. His plans far exceed anything we could ever come up with on our own. So in closing for 2010, let's dedicate 2011 to the Lord and let Him lead by our surrendered hearts.

God bless you in 2011 and have a beautiful Christmas!
Stacy Lee

He makes me lie down in green pastures,
He leads me beside quiet waters. ~Pslam 23:2


Bookmark and Share
Labels: | edit post
1 Response
  1. Unknown Says:

    Merry Christmas to you too Stacy! Yes, this year has definitely been a year of change for me as well.. Can't wait to see what God does with 2011!! :) Much Love and God Bless.